So, there's this person who's fic I've been reading for a while, and I was thinking of friending them. I'm scanning their LJ page and being amazed at the number of tags that tie into some of my more obscure interest sets, then I mis-read one... "tag:john wycliffe" And I gave this huge guffaw and loudly said "No way! John Wycliffe is in their tags?!"
It was sort of disappointing when I re-read it and it actually said "tag:john winchester".
...sad day.
I am such a nerd sometimes.
It was sort of disappointing when I re-read it and it actually said "tag:john winchester".
...sad day.
I am such a nerd sometimes.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Fanfiction!
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is fanfiction.
- Fanfiction can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- Fanfiction cannot swim.
- Fanfiction is the largest of Saturn's moons.
- Fanfiction is 1500 years older than the pyramids.
- If you lick fanfiction ten times, you will consume one calorie.
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained fanfiction.
- Fanfiction has 118 ridges around the edge!
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of fanfiction in your ear 700 times.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make fanfiction!
no subject
Date: 2009-12-07 06:21 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-12-07 06:34 am (UTC)What a fun and ridiculous meme! :-D
no subject
Date: 2009-12-07 03:51 pm (UTC)I would love to find John Wycliffe in someone's tags.
no subject
Date: 2009-12-07 04:01 pm (UTC)